The Big Guy

<

Dementia Joe is getting pretty defensive for such an innocent old man. Just keep ignoring the obvious corruption and it will go away, right?

you should worry way more about your obese, orange blob of blubber idol’s serious multiple indictments.

If they have the goods on Joe bring it - but they’ve been talking about this for years and yet nothing so far. shit or get off the pot.

you should worry way more about your obese, orange blob of blubber idol’s serious multiple indictments.

If they have the goods on Joe bring it - but they’ve been talking about this for years and yet nothing so far. shit or get off the pot.

I agree on both issues. If only the DOJ and FBI weren’t actively pursuing one guy and trying to pretend not to see the other.

Dementia Joe is getting pretty defensive for such an innocent old man. Just keep ignoring the obvious corruption and it will go away, right?
Dark Brandon is too busy working for the American people to worry about the half baked lies that the right wing cult is trying to accuse him of. Grasping at straws. Joe is doing a great job in a quiet and humble way but the cult prefers a loser who claims he’s a strongman. Like little grade schoolers who think the school bully has some power but he’s really a loser. Grow up.

Oh please. If there were the goods on Joe as VP they would have emerged during 2020 election. Either republicans are lying or they are inept.

They were suppressed, you dolt. All worth it to get rid of Trump, right? Who cares about the integrity of the media, justice department and intelligence agencies. Whatever it took to get rid of the mean tweet guy is what was done. The evidence is ALL there. Whether the corrupt system will allow it to be shared is an entirely different question. Anything to keep dementia puppet Joe in office.

They were suppressed, you dolt. All worth it to get rid of Trump, right? Who cares about the integrity of the media, justice department and intelligence agencies. Whatever it took to get rid of the mean tweet guy is what was done. The evidence is ALL there. Whether the corrupt system will allow it to be shared is an entirely different question. Anything to keep dementia puppet Joe in office.
Suppressed by Bill Barr? Hey moron- Giuliani has been screaming about these tapes dating back to Barr as AG. He suppressed them? You make zero sense. There are no tapes. Trust me if they existed they would be plastered all over Fox News. You belong to the cult now.

Suppressed by Bill Barr? Hey moron- Giuliani has been screaming about these tapes dating back to Barr as AG. He suppressed them? You make zero sense. There are no tapes. Trust me if they existed they would be plastered all over Fox News. You belong to the cult now.

I’m not talking about the tapes. I’m talking about the overwhelming evidence of corruption with Brandon, Hunter and the rest of the Biden crime family. You can keep pretending the laptop doesn’t exist, but it does and eventually the truth will come out. Even Trump haters will have to admit Biden is corrupt.

I’m not talking about the tapes. I’m talking about the overwhelming evidence of corruption with Brandon, Hunter and the rest of the Biden crime family. You can keep pretending the laptop doesn’t exist, but it does and eventually the truth will come out. Even Trump haters will have to admit Biden is corrupt.
You are totally brain washed. Why in gods name would the right wing Biden haters not release the info on the laptop???? Thought they were in contact with the company who had the laptop and got info from them. Tell us please, why with all of their power and money the trump fraudsters have released no information???? The emperor has no clothes, dude.

You are totally brain washed. Why in gods name would the right wing Biden haters not release the info on the laptop???? Thought they were in contact with the company who had the laptop and got info from them. Tell us please, why with all of their power and money the trump fraudsters have released no information???? The emperor has no clothes, dude.

Bingo! He's nekkid as a jaybird.

The laptop exists - it’s been around in others possession for years. It’s likely time to move on. It’s been YEARS