The Big Guy is senile

anonymous

Any public official makes occasional gaffes and news organization can string them together to look bad. I would challenge a media organization to do the opposite. Please string together a series of coherent statements from Brandon in the past six months. I bet even CNN can’t do it.

<

And yet, he keeps in adding jobs every month while carefully watching the US greatest advisory’s clout crumble in a bumbled war, without any US lives at risk. All the while, your guy’s head is spinning as he keeps on commuting self-incriminating gaffes!!! Classic!

Any public official makes occasional gaffes and news organization can string them together to look bad. I would challenge a media organization to do the opposite. Please string together a series of coherent statements from Brandon in the past six months. I bet even CNN can’t do it.

And how about the choice? Trump, who has repeatedly denounced his own 'political persecution' has called for 27 of his political rivals to be jailed. What is that about? Think about that one.

Is that the thinking of a coherent and rational person? I'm certainly not wild about Joe but I think we'd live thru it. Now, try to imagine the tyrant who calls everyone names and wants all rivals jailed running this show.

A new executive order Twittered every night for us to read at breakfast?

Ok, can you both try again and not mention Trump. Open your eyes and focus on the current senile president for one moment. Your blind partisanship is showing.

WTF is wrong with you? I have repeatedly stated I would much prefer a different president than Joe.
The problem is, the current alternative is Trump. And I'm supposed to close my mouth about someone flaunting high clearance secretmilitary documents? No fucking way. Anyone else who did this would be looking at hard time. And your gang keeps mentioning China and ignoring Ivanka'$ relationship with China? Try this one on: The Trump 2024 campaign advisor who prosecutors allege viewed classified documents is employed by a firm with links to China that poses a potential national security threat and enables human rights abuses. Susan Wiles serves as co-chair of Mercury Public Affairs, which has taken millions of dollars from several high-profile Chinese companies including Yealink, Hikvision, and Alibaba. You're talking nonsense out of both sides of your mouth.

Biden may be incompetent but Trump is evil.

I'll take incompetent over evil because at least he seated an effective cabinet which Trump is incapable of.

Oh. When I saw the headline of the 'big guy' I clearly thought of the fatass slob with a very creepy tint of spray tanned orange layers of blubber.