The art of the lie.

anonymous

There is an art to a con ...Trump would like to call it the 'art of the deal,' but for him everything is just one big grandiose con to enrich himself personally.When you lie a lot, you no longer recognize the truth.

<

There is an art to a con ...Trump would like to call it the 'art of the deal,' but for him everything is just one big grandiose con to enrich himself personally.When you lie a lot, you no longer recognize the truth.
Sounds like: if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. If you like your plan you can keep your plan.

Sounds like: if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. If you like your plan you can keep your plan.

Yes, that and.....

1) I will build a wall, a beautiful wall and I will make Mexico pay for it - trust me.
Then......... Hey Congress - can I have $24 million to build the wall? And no, I am not imposing a tariff on Mexico...............

2) On January 1st, 2017, Obamacare will be simultaneously repealed and replaced - I guarantee you that.

You trust me, right? I and only I can fix it. ;););););););););););););););)

Yes, that and.....

1) I will build a wall, a beautiful wall and I will make Mexico pay for it - trust me.
Then......... Hey Congress - can I have $24 million to build the wall? And no, I am not imposing a tariff on Mexico...............

2) On January 1st, 2017, Obamacare will be simultaneously repealed and replaced - I guarantee you that.

It’s a con, genius. Trump is going to make Mexico pay for the wall nd their welfare checks with all the kickbacks their govt gets from the drug cartels.
Smarten up!

Yes, that and.....

Regardless the fact is that Trump is fixing things that Obama broke!;););););););););););););););););););)