Thanks OB & Merry Christmas to You

Anonymous

Thank you OB for a year of working us like sweat shop workers, giving us a ton of admin crap, exams, unattainable metrics, changing the IC to a format no one can decipher and then changing it again, and for not letting us take PTO or allowing any extra days to roll over. Thanks to the regionals and DMs who said just buckle down and focus on December and spend your off time focusing on your family. But not OB, thanks OB for approving a system any rep could have told you would not work in having temps add lunches for every rep in the company. Thanks for not following up with the DMs to correct these issues maybe the first few weeks instead of December. Thanks for focusing your energy on the PAC and other meaningless BS versus being the VP of Sales. But thanks for caring telling reps "sorry if you are on PTO but because I'm incompetent in my job your PTO times means nothing to me." You are a real gem OB, way to kill your entire sales forces moral to end the year. We mean nothing to you, we all knew it but it's nice when it's actually on paper.

<

Thanks OB for making us all feeling worthless and incompetent. You are a standard for what not to be and how not to act as a VP of sales. I hope one day you will become a better leader. I hope one day you will learn how to respect others and learn the meaning of loyalty. I hope one day you will become a lot less selfish. I hope one day you will become a better man; someone that we can look up to and be proud as our VP of sales.

Thanks OB for making us all feeling worthless and incompetent. You are a standard for what not to be and how not to act as a VP of sales. I hope one day you will become a better leader. I hope one day you will learn how to respect others and learn the meaning of loyalty. I hope one day you will become a lot less selfish. I hope one day you will become a better man; someone that we can look up to and be proud as our VP of sales.

Isn't this what Patrick Swayze said to Baby's dad in "Dirty Dancing"?

When the sun rises from the West!

OB cannot and will not change. There is no cure for stupid.

OB is not squid's. He has been with company for over 15 years. Look at all the failed launches and acquisitions that he lead over the years. OB is still on top after many executives were cut down and let go. OB still gets his trip to Hawaii and Paris every year.