• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Thank You Novo Nordisk

anonymous

1. Thank You for the opportunity to work here and represent best in class products
2. Thank You for the opportunity to work with very talented people who make a difference every day
3. Thank You for great benefits that gives my family peace of mind
4. Thank You for a promising future with game changing products in the pipeline
5. Thank You! I'm proud to work here!

<

1. Thank You for the opportunity to work here and represent best in class products
2. Thank You for the opportunity to work with very talented people who make a difference every day

Thank you for a simple reminder that Novo Nordisk is not the Grinch everyone is making her out to be. Peace.

Go away troll.

No matter how much you suck up, you still aren't getting a Christmas gift.

It's still not legal to smoke that in my state, but that must be some fine quality $#! + you go there.

This my friends is a classic case of typing from your knees.