Thank you for not hiring me!!

<

If you did not get hired by this company consider yourself EXTREMELY fortunate. If you can think on your feet, can have an intellectual conversation with physicians, this is not the place for you!

And if you are interviewed by one of the female managers in this company....RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! Do NOT accept the position. You'll be very sorry! I know of one who will recruit you...and then show you the door.

Could not agree more. Astellas is the sh--hole of pharma. It is the exact picture of what has been broken and will never be fixed in what was a great industry... Never fool yourself if you are with this company that they value you -- No one does! Some dark evil not of this world has taken over all of Deerfield and they passionately pursue the orchiectomies of sales professionals. Serious. This place is broken to the core !

If you are in any way a person of character and integrity run like hell itself is after you.

If however, you are a marginal talent that cheated and lied your way through life and school; you cheat on your husband or wife whenever possible; you prefer to kiss ass instead of work since you have no properly developed sense of self-esteem; then please apply to astellas; you have found your home.

If you are in any way a person of character and integrity run like hell itself is after you.

If however, you are a marginal talent that cheated and lied your way through life and school; you cheat on your husband or wife whenever possible; you prefer to kiss ass instead of work since you have no properly developed sense of self-esteem; then please apply to astellas; you have found your home.

Couldn't have said it better myself!! Great summation!

I wonder if Astellas still offers any of the following:

1. Sense of accomplishment;
2. Opportunity to grow;
3. Good, competent leadership;
4. Recognition;
5. Opportunity for advancement;
6. Adequate pay or a fair salary (salary is important for morale and a sense of worth;
7. Fairness. Organizations that practice nepotism or favoritism get low marks;
8. Pride in the product. Employees want to believe in the product or service their company provides;
9. Great benefits and perks and, finally,
10. Integrity