Thank you Flemming! Post a Thank You to Flemming below just like on Jimmy Fallon’s skit!

anonymous

You know Jimmy Fallon’s skit “Thank You Notes”
If not, google it and watch a quickie YouTube clip.
And then, post your Thank You to Flemming below.
When we have enough, we can write to Jimmy Fallon, refer him to this thread, and ask him to do an episode of CEO thank you notes!
Here’s one:

Thank You Flemming- for allowing me to take my single job with Baxter and turn it into jobs with 4 separate companies, making my resume look like I am a job hopper and deterring future employers from hiring me.

Thank you Flemming for making verification of my past employment confusing and nearly impossible for future employers. How the heck would someone verify I worked for Baxter, Baxalta, Shire, Takeda when 2 out of the four will no longer exist!

Thank You Flemming for telling us all the details of your luxury Canary Islands vacation. We can’t afford to take a vacation and are worried about getting laid off, but hearing about yours says a lot about the kind of man you are.

Thank you. FleMing. For putting us at the top of your inverted pyramid. It must suck being at the bottom of the pyramid with over $50 million in your bank account. Just glad you didn't put us down there with you

Flem, Perry, Mark and Kathy are laughing at you all squirming like worms.

Shire was a great company the reps were super talented and enjoyable to be around,
the management pre flem was great, meetings were classy/ fun, and yeah I made a shit ton of money.

All Good Things come To an End

Takeda will death spiral these BU’s straight into the ground

Cashin Out and excited to be On to the Next!!!

Congratulations on going out pegged as the worst sales force in Pharma.
You are a complete asshole! I would like to see you even try to work one day in the trenches and take all the bullshit this company throws at us and re-package it to make it “presentable” to docs. This place is a complete joke, we aren’t sells people, we have to be master spinners to sell these stupid policies and strategies.

Thank You Flemming for making me relocate. I know you thought only my desk was moving, but no, I actually physically had to move myself and my family to another city to keep my job with Shire. And now I might lose my job in the Takeda takeover.