• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Thank you Andy for the clarity!!!

<

He was lying the entire time. Each region will have some "layoffs" and it will happen for the start of POA 2 on July 3. They don't want to notify anyone yet as we need to be tenacious and tackle our competition until then. Mark my words it's coming!

He was lying the entire time. Each region will have some "layoffs" and it will happen for the start of POA 2 on July 3. They don't want to notify anyone yet as we need to be tenacious and tackle our competition until then. Mark my words it's coming!

Yes, they lie until the day the lay you off so that they get the most out of you in the mean time.

The GLP-1 webex earlier today. Very straight forward communication from Leadership, especially Andy. It sounded like old Novo!

No layoffs, no automatically hiring for open positions, specific IC info for the rest of 2017, etc.

This is ALL BS if you really stop and think. I know, most reps don't think, don't plan their day, and have no clue on IC until it clears the deposit.

But that's the beauty of being a rep!!!! You can be an idiot, ignore the obvious, AND STILL make 6 figures.

Express Scripts and Anthem should be an indicator, but screwit!!!! Damn the torpedos, Andy said we would be FINE!

The GLP-1 webex earlier today. Very straight forward communication from Leadership, especially Andy. It sounded like old Novo!

No layoffs, no automatically hiring for open positions, specific IC info for the rest of 2017, etc.

Hey La La Land, you are all delusional if you believe anything they tell you. A year ago they said the exact same thing, and look what happened in October. Andy's thoughts and statements mean absolutely nothing, remember that.

I love open and honest, but HONESTLY, we have had 3 reps and a manager offered packages in lieu PIP's......people ARE being forced out. Maybe this is not what Andy and team want, but it is actively happening now and it is ruining our culture.

I love open and honest, but HONESTLY, we have had 3 reps and a manager offered packages in lieu PIP's......people ARE being forced out. Maybe this is not what Andy and team want, but it is actively happening now and it is ruining our culture.

Am I missing something here? Andy said no plans for layoffs unless Basaglar continues to take over the basal market and we have no pricing power. In other words, based on current trends for Basal and GLP-1 we will be cutting soon. But stop saying there will be layoffs and leave if your not happy!! LOL