Terminations

Anonymous

I love this new President. Making smart moves. Let's help him out and get this place back to what it was years ago. Who should get the pink slip? Give the initials and reason.

<

Fire GA. Because he's a douchebag who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intellegence, behaving ridiculously in front of colleagues with no sense of how moronic he appears.

Reach over seas and fire that lunatic HR woman KG. She tells the women in this company how inappropriate they are, yet she approaches me at a meeting with promise of wearing her fucktard and giving me a piece if I promised to stay for the whole show. It was worth it, but she still needs to go!!!

KG is a despicable person and one of the biggest hypocrites in the company. Totally embarrassing that first AD hires her in the US then that idiot French guy promotes her and empowers her to the VP level. Then HA puts her overseas still in charge of HR. Further proof of completely incompetent management decisions that have contributed to the decline and demise of the company. There are about three degrees of separation between her and the workings and manipulations of people who got canned due to her pettiness and vindictiveness, then she helped engineer people like BJ getting in charge of Marketing, FA in charge of Sales and we all have seen how that experiment totally blew up in the lab and blew up a good company.

Hopefully, HA sees the errors in his ways and gets this poor excuse for an HR person out of here so that she can help destroy some other company. Maybe Starbucks will take her back.