• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Target Lay-off Top 15% AND bottom 35% buy April 1st

<

Yawn.....Lets get this thing over with so LC can put some lipstick on the new pig and tell everyone how beautiful it looks in bright red lipstick.

LC's laughable leadership continues. I am embarrassed to think I have been working for such a clueless, suck up. He is a joke.

Re: The Project starting April 1

Let's look at the numbers:

Current Oncology:

5 RSD's 32 DM's 256 reps (hospital, clinic, lymphoma).

By the end of the week my source tells me:

2 -3 RSD's

10 -12 DM's

110 - 150 reps.

Let the games begin!!!!!

Who survives? Crist is out like his hair plugs. All the fags survive. Really it shouldbe 2 RSDs 10 DMs 122 reps.

Re: The Project starting April 1

Let's look at the numbers:

Current Oncology:

5 RSD's 32 DM's 256 reps (hospital, clinic, lymphoma).

By the end of the week my source tells me:

2 -3 RSD's

10 -12 DM's

110 - 150 reps.

Let the games begin!!!!!

So when and how are they planning to let the sales force know who stays and who goes?

Right now, finding out if I have a job is all I care about. I don't give a damn who screwed this company up, I don't give a shit who made mistakes. All I want to know is when am I gonna find out and will there be a package. I've given some good years to this company and it's too bad this happened. But c'mon people, the constant crying over spilt milk has to stop.

Right now, finding out if I have a job is all I care about. I don't give a damn who screwed this company up, I don't give a shit who made mistakes. All I want to know is when am I gonna find out and will there be a package. I've given some good years to this company and it's too bad this happened. But c'mon people, the constant crying over spilt milk has to stop.

You're the one that is crying like a little b@#$%tch. What's the difference what the package is. Assume you get 1 week per year of service. Are you going to retire on that. Move on dude and stop sounding like a little girl.