Tamiflu Shared Sales contract info

Anonymous

As you know, this product is being sold by a contract company called PDI. Below is a copy of an email a friend at PDI sent me telling all PDI managers in an effort to make up needed sales calls to utilize paper call cards for doc signatures and to enter them into the system. Problem is, an actual sales call isn't going to be made-just an entry into the computer to make it look to Genentech like one has been made. Fraud? You bet!

Sent: Wed 3/16/2011 10:25 AM
To: Shared Sales I All
Subject: FW: Tamiflu Targets Not Reached

Hello Shared Sales Management Team

Attached you will find all targets nationally that have not yet been seen during the flu season. Overall you will find close to 5000 targets or approximately 15% of all targets. I have sorted this out according to each district so you will all easily be able to scroll and find which customers have yet to be seen within your district.

ACTION REQUIRED: Please sort out your individual districts and territories, send to your representatives and follow up with them in an effort to conduct as many quality calls throughout the remainder of the March. If needed due to LOA or vacancy the district manager should make these calls by utilizing the DM paper process. (See attached PowerPoint). If you complete calls on physicians this should be recorded on your MFT as a field day.

It is important that a significant change in this number occurs this month in order to maximize our IC multiplier and meet/exceed the contract goals. (The IC multiplier is still under development and should be communicated to all of us shortly). The multiplier for the 2011 IC program should be similar to the SS2 Team.

Please do not hesitate to call me with questions.

I want to thank all of you in advance for your leadership and your commitment to excellence. We have 16 or less selling days for Tamiflu let go out there and reach all our assigned targets.

Thanks

Yolanda Fusco

<

In addition, the local PDI rep tossed my salad in the hospital restroom. She was in her late 60's but she removed her teeth and that provided a smooth glide over my cavity so I was pleased. Being a Roche PC Rep has its privileges

OMG! Someone needs to whistleblow this one!

Are you all stupid? It provides a list of those not seen, tells where they are and says call on them, that's fraud? The paper issue is specifically for use by DMs who need to make these calls in open territories. BFD, you two sound like complete morons whose reading and comprehension is at a first grade level. STFU and go back to work.

Do you realy think some DM is going to make a whirlwind trip around their districts to make all these calls when they can just do a paper signature and enter them from the comfort of their own home? Get real!

Do you realy think some DM is going to make a whirlwind trip around their districts to make all these calls when they can just do a paper signature and enter them from the comfort of their own home? Get real!

You're right! I say blow the whistle on what you THINK might happen based on no tangible knowledge whatsoever! This is CRAP! Call the newspapers and FOX news! Tell them "I don't know it happened but I think it sure could!" Remember, everyone is lazy and sucks at their job EXCEPT YOU! YOU'RE AWESOME! Blow the lid off this bitch! Retire early! Make the rounds of all the talk shows! This is so important Larry King will come out of retirement to interview you!