• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Takeda reps are bigger babies than Shire OBU/NBU

anonymous

This is a marriage made in heaven. All the primary care, inexperienced, immature grunts can fight on cafe pharma when all the real divisions (oncology, rare disease, immunology, LSD, etc) never see any of this BS. Keep asking questions and answering them, like you have any idea what’s going on. CP is like Twitter now. All opinions, none based in fact. Takeda could fire 90% of pc and be more profitable than they are now.

Keep acting like infants. I’m sure it will work out great for you.

<

This is a marriage made in heaven. All the primary care, inexperienced, immature grunts can fight on cafe pharma when all the real divisions (oncology, rare disease, immunology, LSD, etc) never see any of this BS. Keep asking questions and answering them, like you have any idea what’s going on. CP is like Twitter now. All opinions, none based in fact. Takeda could fire 90% of pc and be more profitable than they are now.

name slinging and then there's YOUR opinion..can you say HyPOCRITE..get outta here.

If you really believe this why are you looking here?