T4G part 2

anonymous

Vas gone Q1. New CEO by q2 (ideally same time) and will need 10-12k potential additional reductions to “streamline” Novartis as we approach entresto patent cliff for new ceo to shine. Our people intensive model doesn’t work in economy heading to recession. That 4% merit means more like 6% for me after releasing some of you. #USFirst

<

Vas gone Q1. New CEO by q2 (ideally same time) and will need 10-12k potential additional reductions to “streamline” Novartis as we approach entresto patent cliff for new ceo to shine. Our people intensive model doesn’t work in economy heading to recession. That 4% merit means more like 6% for me after releasing some of you. #USFirst
There could be some truth in this post. Many of us believe this scenario is a real possibility. Happy new year!

When are you expecting Entresto to really go generic?

When are you expecting Entresto to really go generic?

It is not just Entresto (first markets generic mid 2023), also Cosentyx might fall e.g. in Europe in appr 2 years, where patent law is different to US. IL-17 involvement in psoriasis was published more than 20 years ago. MAb composition of matter patent is from 2003. Biothera Solutions is conducting phase 3 bioequivalence trial. And by the way Sandoz licensed Bevacizumab from Biothera.

It is not just Entresto (first markets generic mid 2023), also Cosentyx might fall e.g. in Europe in appr 2 years, where patent law is different to US. IL-17 involvement in psoriasis was published more than 20 years ago. MAb composition of matter patent is from 2003. Biothera Solutions is conducting phase 3 bioequivalence trial. And by the way Sandoz licensed Bevacizumab from Biothera.

Analysts aren’t dumb. No concern expressed with such nonsense about Cosentyx. There are plenty of articles about the patent concerns over the next few years. Cosentyx isn’t one of them.

Maybe we will also get US leaders who actually know the US market. It’s hysterical to think we will be a top US company with so many key US groups and even the head of the US having little US experience.

yip! New CEO = new structure, new vision, new strategy and potentially new people.
Watch this space. Here we go again

Cute for you to think that your merit will increase as this company scales down in size.

It is quite common to pay extra retention bonus to key people, top performers....

This company is skimping out on compensation as much as possible. There may be a couple people in this company that will get a retention bonus in the upcoming year, but not likely the original poster lol. It certainly wouldn't be wide scale.