T.F.

Whats the deal with Fitzgerald? Why hasn't he retired? The man lives in the past no forward thinking...in fact never thinks just kisses his bosses ass!

How to get ahead:

1) cover ass
2) save ass
3) kiss ass

* Kick a direct report in the ass

Follow steps 1 through 3 and you will stick around. Shit we all learnt this in 2nd grade when we brought the teacher an apple.

He's no different than any of the other knuckleheads roaming around the halls in Ft Worth. The problem is that the company is so top heavy with these "leaders" that they don't have anything to do! I've never been in a sales force with so many bosses. Ridiculous. And they all have to justify their existence. Brutal.

Pharmaceutical sales is the simplest (not easiest) sales job around. There is no justifiable reason for lots and lots of managers and home office positions. This mismanagement, which is rampent, in the pharma industry, is what complicates things. Reduce the management ranks and the glut of home office positions, then concentrate on servicing our customers, then great vigor and motivation will permiate this company, and our sales will be off the charts. It is sooo simple.

Pharmaceutical sales is the simplest (not easiest) sales job around. There is no justifiable reason for lots and lots of managers and home office positions. This mismanagement, which is rampent, in the pharma industry, is what complicates things. Reduce the management ranks and the glut of home office positions, then concentrate on servicing our customers, then great vigor and motivation will permiate this company, and our sales will be off the charts. It is sooo simple.
You are absolutely correct. Not that it will make any difference, I'm afraid. Those people are experts at justifying and keeping their jobs, despite the fact that they don't do anything except suck the life out of those that are simply trying to service customers and sell product. It's a damn shame.

True , I'll have my personal assistant look into that , I'm too busy doing nothing of any real value. O wait, let me run a spell check on that PMT. See, there goes my morning. Now if I can only fill my afternoon.

True , I'll have my personal assistant look into that , I'm too busy doing nothing of any real value. O wait, let me run a spell check on that PMT. See, there goes my morning. Now if I can only fill my afternoon.
LOL! In the afternoon, you can pore over your TPS reports. Then you can watch "Office Space", which brilliantly skewered TPS reports in several classic scenes. Was that movie filmed in Ft Worth??

Whats the deal with Fitzgerald? Why hasn't he retired? The man lives in the past no forward thinking...in fact never thinks just kisses his bosses ass!

You appear to have an axe to grind against Tom? Like Chris is any better. He checks the Galderma manual to see when someone should use the restroom! The ultimate check the box employee. Hides behind emails and covers his ass with Bill and Co. The position just exposed him.

He is no leader, His DM's utilize fear to motivate. Way to develop talent Tom, They can be prison guards after this job. He only cares about himself and holding on. He is a dishonest, insecure fraction of a man, that elevates himself at the expense of those he is supposed to be leading.