• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Synthroid Reps

anonymous

As someone who has the pleasure of "co-promoting" Ubrelvy with Synthroid counterparts, I'd like to make a suggestion to anyone in management who might be reading this board: Stop it. It's apparent that you gave them UB in order to give them something to do (just like you did with Linzess) and all you've done is make them sample droppers just like they are with a 400 yr old thyroid drug. How has this team not been eliminated and replaced with a website to order samples? Have there ever been any surveys of physicians top ask how valuable these reps are to an office besides leaving samples and coupons and literature? The thing is, they know how little they do and are afraid of letting management know how many no-access targets are on their panel for fear their territory will be cut. There is zero communication from migraine management or the brand team on what is going on with these reps and I would bet most CNS DM's don't even know who their Synthroid counterparts are.

I could be wrong about how much revenues would drop without their presence, but who knows? Would love to hear thoughts on this to change my mind.

<

As someone who has the pleasure of "co-promoting" Ubrelvy with Synthroid counterparts, I'd like to make a suggestion to anyone in management who might be reading this board: Stop it. It's apparent that you gave them UB in order to give them something to do (just like you did with Linzess) and all you've done is make them sample droppers just like they are with a 400 yr old thyroid drug. How has this team not been eliminated and replaced with a website to order samples? Have there ever been any surveys of physicians top ask how valuable these reps are to an office besides leaving samples and coupons and literature? The thing is, they know how little they do and are afraid of letting management know how many no-access targets are on their panel for fear their territory will be cut. There is zero communication from migraine management or the brand team on what is going on with these reps and I would bet most CNS DM's don't even know who their Synthroid counterparts are.

I could be wrong about how much revenues would drop without their presence, but who knows? Would love to hear thoughts on this to change my mind.

As a former rep with another company....My wife got put on Synthroid a few years ago...her Doctor told her about the Synthroid Delivers porgram....wow what a great thing for patients. We get 3 months for $75. Your company is great, and we got other people we know to switch to this great deal.

Bless You All....

I Live in Virginia.

As someone who promotes on the migraine side i wish they didnt have UB. They do more damage then good. I have had a few interactions with my rep and when I asked what he talks about he said "coverage and stuff". When digging deeper he goes "idk i tell them if they can get it , it's great. Its more just a sample signature for me." Take it away from these reps....... please.

As someone who promotes on the migraine side i wish they didnt have UB. They do more damage than good. I have had a few interactions with my rep and when I asked what he talks about he said "coverage and stuff". When digging deeper he goes "idk i tell them if they can get it , it's great. It's more just a sample signature for me." Take it away from these reps....... please.

THIS!

Lol! Migraine team is so cute with their 4 calls per day and teensy weensie sales goals. We promote what the company wants promoted. Our 400 year old product will do 730 million and 95% profit, we have 110 reps. Math it out dummy. We make this company money which the CNS team does not. I do overnights,very rarely sample drop because we don’t need to sample a $25 per month drug and we have no clinical but somehow figure out a way remain relevant. You share a few zip codes with a POD, I would be careful your not downsized, welcome to Abbvie.

Lol! Migraine team is so cute with their 4 calls per day and teensy weensie sales goals. We promote what the company wants promoted. Our 400 year old product will do 730 million and 95% profit, we have 110 reps. Math it out dummy. We make this company money which the CNS team does not. I do overnights,very rarely sample drop because we don’t need to sample a $25 per month drug and we have no clinical but somehow figure out a way remain relevant. You share a few zip codes with a POD, I would be careful your not downsized, welcome to Abbvie.

So you don’t sample drop? What do you actually do then to promote a 400 year old drug? Educate providers? That’s the cute thing. What would they ever do without you? The ultimate question is what do you think sales would be if you weren’t out pounding the mean streets telling people to DAW. It’s so hard to be you guys. Stop being so defensive and be glad you have a job.

Stop being so offensive to your own team. The idea that you’re educating your providers and we just sample drop is what I am defending. We promote our brand against 8 generics and 4 other branded generics, are you so dumb to think that free samples of a drug that costs less than $25 is the reason why?
They gave us Ubrelvy to help you because you weren’t getting it done. We have Synthroid and at some point you probably will promote it, that’s how this works. I sold a triptan in 2001 when you were playing with dolls. I now have 1 million in my 401k, so a layoff won’t bother me. Let the experienced reps do their job and you do yours. Concentrate on your job, leave big thoughts to our leadership.

To all of you entitled salespeople who don’t promote Synthroid, our profit from this brand funds everyone’s strategic spend. Your welcome. Now go make your 4 calls today.

Stop being so offensive to your own team. The idea that you’re educating your providers and we just sample drop is what I am defending. We promote our brand against 8 generics and 4 other branded generics, are you so dumb to think that free samples of a drug that costs less than $25 is the reason why?
They gave us Ubrelvy to help you because you weren’t getting it done. We have Synthroid and at some point you probably will promote it, that’s how this works. I sold a triptan in 2001 when you were playing with dolls. I now have 1 million in my 401k, so a layoff won’t bother me. Let the experienced reps do their job and you do yours. Concentrate on your job, leave big thoughts to our leadership.

To all of you entitled salespeople who don’t promote Synthroid, our profit from this brand funds everyone’s strategic spend. Your welcome. Now go make your 4 calls today.

Don’t forget..DAW bitches…..

So I guess they gave you Linzess because they weren't getting it done either? Weak, my friend, like your Ubrelvy message. You see what's happing, right? They've reduced your numbers over the years and giving you more drugs to promote because you're pretending to be busy. Also, nice job on throwing in how you have a few dollars saved. What does that have to do with the discussion other than show what a dick you are?

As a former rep with another company....My wife got put on Synthroid a few years ago...her Doctor told her about the Synthroid Delivers porgram....wow what a great thing for patients. We get 3 months for $75. Your company is great, and we got other people we know to switch to this great deal.

Bless You All....

I Live in Virginia.

Wow, I work for a small pharma co. Lousy Rx coverage and I got put on this, And I sent my Rx to Eagle Rx...and I also got the $75 deal. Thanks! Your company is Nice!

So I guess they gave you Linzess because they weren't getting it done either? Weak, my friend, like your Ubrelvy message. You see what's happing, right? They've reduced your numbers over the years and giving you more drugs to promote because you're pretending to be busy. Also, nice job on throwing in how you have a few dollars saved. What does that have to do with the discussion other than show what a dick you are?

Theres no reasoning with the old reps. They think their amazing because they have been doing the same thing for the past 30 years and need to defend their doing nothing now. The next round of pharma is here where even 4 calls a day to the right people yield more then what these smooth potato brains do. Nothing you say will make him realize he's irrelevant and they are just trying to keep them busy.

Agreed on the money comment... 30 years in pharma and has " 1 million" thats not an accomplishment thats sad they didnt invest in the right things to fund a life and retire early. Let him think hes important..... its all old pharma has left.

My Enterprise rental car experience has put me in a unique position where I can actually perform oral and anal while detailing from my iPad. I’m Super Super excited to be a pharmaceutical sales rep. I get a big car and a credit card, my mommy works in pharma and now I’m following in her footsteps. I just focus my super big brain on social media, it’s all about the likes. My doctors love my bubbly personality and as soon as I get my first bonus It’s off to the Louis Vuitton store for my big detail bag splurge!