Symbicort Future

<

To above poster, I don't think so. Very strategic move & one that makes a lot of sense if you play chess and not checkers. I actually applaud it as long as PT010 comes out when expected.

Chess not checkers? Are you kidding?
AZ is the most reactive company I’ve ever seen. You’re saying this is some strategy besides just a money grab? Keeping clapping for the company’s moves, you’ll be a manger soon

Chess not checkers? Are you kidding?
AZ is the most reactive company I’ve ever seen. You’re saying this is some strategy besides just a money grab? Keeping clapping for the company’s moves, you’ll be a manger soon
I am genuinely concerned about the future of respiratory. It doesn’t seems to have the backing similar to Diabetes and Oncology.

I am not sure this does much of anything at all. So we are losing NRx share to 1) BREO for obvious dosing reasons and 2) pharmacy call backs insisting on using the ADVAIR Gx options. I guess an AG provides ammo to doc to choose AG Gx Symbicort and ignore pharmacy call backs on ADVAIR Gx. Maybe I am too daft to figure out the 'chess' strategy here... oh Yoda enlighten me!

Resp old timer here. You guys above are idiots. There is no strategy here, only desperation. Go fish on this one. On the other hand, the triple will rock, actually for both companies.

I think that there are some payers out there that block SYMBI or have T3. For selected payers an AG will break a log jam. That is about all you can say. No other big news here... move along...

Why is that a dumb question? Is a gx entrant expected? I hadn't heard that...

If there is no gx threatening LOE, what is the "chess" strategy here? Seems like the most likely outcome is poaching their own branded sales...