• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Surveying us about where we get our news from….

<

It’s not all about where we get our non Takeda news, but it does ask where we get our “everyday news-not Takeda related”. It asks about what social media sites we use and asks us to list 3 sources.
This is none of their buisness.

It’s not all about where we get our non Takeda news, but it does ask where we get our “everyday news-not Takeda related”. It asks about what social media sites we use and asks us to list 3 sources.
This is none of their buisness.

Do people still use social media? I get my news from the wind and the squirrels.

Twitter and then go to the direct elite sources because they HIDE NOTHING. WEF; UN; CDC; WHO..I actually read agenda 2030 and highly recommend you all do the same. MSM won't tell you this crap because they are puppets of the elites, it's up to us to dig and read (a lost art), they want us too busy working and going into debt to pay attention. Heaven forbid if the peasants discover the truth and overthrow the government.