Sunday Scaries

<

After 3 PM on Sunday, my gut would roll and would become nervous. Knowing the job was held by thread and the mortgage and groceries were too. Sleuep was limited as I knew I had to wake up Monday morning and talk with my boss and determine how I was going make a full week.

I was asked to leave at 50 and never got back into the fold. It was a blessing. I make less, but sleep like a rock and enjoy Sunday. All Sundays.

After 3 PM on Sunday, my gut would roll and would become nervous. Knowing the job was held by thread and the mortgage and groceries were too. Sleuep was limited as I knew I had to wake up Monday morning and talk with my boss and determine how I was going make a full week.

I was asked to leave at 50 and never got back into the fold. It was a blessing. I make less, but sleep like a rock and enjoy Sunday. All Sundays.

What do you do now? Stock shelves at the local Walmart?

what a pussy