• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Sun Eye Care KOL bashes product at private meeting

anonymous

This is how great it is here... one of our huge KOLs and Speakers in the Carolinas recently bashed the efficacy, dosing and cost of our NSAID at a small meeting. What the hell? Why would he do this when he’s on our payroll? From the info I gathered, he feels like to rep in his area has lied to him about cost and his patients are not too happy with him. Apparently he also told the group that using the product once a day when the indication is twice a day is also a sham.
How much more of this can we take? Doctors seem to be dropping off our loyalist list like flies.

<

i think I know who you’re talking about. Oph in W-S? He will do anything for money. He must have been paid by another company to bash our product. Wouldn’t surprise me. This doctor already has this reputation in the community.