• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Sun Continues to spread holiday cheer...

anonymous

Literally ran into one of my HCPS at Turkey Trot. To sum up was told “in spirit of season my office and I like you, appreciate efforts but I have to be honest I’m not writing drug because it’s my way to thumb nose to Sun after way they price gouged us and I’m not only one”
So Happy Holidays.
I’ve had it. F’ing. Had. It.
Tired of upper management pointing fingers at TMs. At first thought what’s point wanting to ride with us but I now welcome it. I’m going to take them into everyone of my accounts that refuse to write because of SUN not me and they can hear it firsthand.
I work my ass off & this company doesn’t F’ing get it. In 2020 many territories will be on their 3rd, 4th TM. Wake up Sun!
Happy F’ing Holiday!

Stop whining and quit.
It's not going to get better unless they implement a major overhaul.
Plenty of jobs exist in this economy.

Not OP. This might be only place someone can vent. Some can’t up & quit or may have to ride this out until new job starts.
I think ship has sailed. Word out on Sun and what a cluster f**k Ilumya Hub is and everything else bad about this place.
Thankful to have paycheck like other folks but life will get better when I leave this toxic soul sucking place behind.

Literally ran into one of my HCPS at Turkey Trot. To sum up was told “in spirit of season my office and I like you, appreciate efforts but I have to be honest I’m not writing drug because it’s my way to thumb nose to Sun after way they price gouged us and I’m not only one”
So Happy Holidays.
I’ve had it. F’ing. Had. It.
Tired of upper management pointing fingers at TMs. At first thought what’s point wanting to ride with us but I now welcome it. I’m going to take them into everyone of my accounts that refuse to write because of SUN not me and they can hear it firsthand.
I work my ass off & this company doesn’t F’ing get it. In 2020 many territories will be on their 3rd, 4th TM. Wake up Sun!
Happy F’ing Holiday!

From the Levulan side here, we told Dilip the outrageous gouging would effect Ilumya when it came.
But he knew better and jacked the price 20+% for years.
So they’re pissed on price and they’ve got other PSO and PDT options.

bad guess Dilip.