Sun’s Group VP, General Counsel, and the AVP of Compliance resign

<

Why do you think this is big. Steve Manzano Was with Taro/Sun for a very long time. May be he made enough and decided that it is time to move ?

This could be the simple explanation. If there were secrets, he always knew them and my was part of safeguarding them as well.

Why do you think this is big. Steve Manzano Was with Taro/Sun for a very long time. May be he made enough and decided that it is time to move ?

This could be the simple explanation. If there were secrets, he always knew them and my was part of safeguarding them as well.

the explanation to things tends to be the most simplest of them all. It’s not big news at all. At some point every one will leave. He will be missed

No doubt that’s one possible explanation. My bet is he finally got too uncomfortable with what’s been going on and needed to separate himself as a possible defense claim if it comes to that.
Sure would be interesting to see what he’s printed or downloaded the past few weeks.
Just my opinion.

the explanation to things tends to be the most simplest of them all. It’s not big news at all. At some point every one will leave. He will be missed

This is big news bc of the shady nature of Sun. And he will not be missed at all, he did nothing to help us achieve our goals, in fact, via his HCNA debacle, he was an unreasonable impediment who failed to take the right actions.

within 6 weeks of each other.

One has to question what they know, what’s being buried and when the OIG will be on site.

There’s definitely sufficient evidence and actions to warrant an OIG investigation. Steve knows it, Charlene knows it. The stuff happened on their watch. They’re both just hoping that time will be on their side - by the time OIG gets into Sun, they’ll be looking at issues since their departure. But once the OIG opens the door, they go long and deep. It won’t matter, they’ll be sucked in.

Let’s recap the illegal activities condoned by the mafia lawyer manzano
1) in services on levulan that endorses off label use= off label promotion
2) deep discounts for bulk orders = inducement to prescribe
3) all those so called ad boards and meetings that paid docs just to show up for the legacy ranbaxy products = paid for Rx’s and inducement to prescribe

an OIG case would shut Sun US down and maybe even sink the Indian ship

let’s face it manzano and abhay need to go to jail

3) all those so called ad boards and meetings that paid docs just to show up for the legacy ranbaxy products = paid for Rx’s and inducement to prescribe

What you say is 100% accurate. I could add to it but I’ll wait until I’m disposed, things are appropriately documented to ensure my protection.

How bad is the loss for the company? Is it something big that can hurt the company?

Good question.
It’s not a loss as it relates to his business and legal knowledge, it’s more-so that he knows that a lot of illegal things were going on, so there’s significant risk to Sun from an exposure perspective.
Your top two legal/compliance people leave within 60 days and you’re a small company - that’s a red flag.
Abhay has to be shitting.

These are valid and there are a few more, which are even more damming and well substantiated and will be added in when subpoenaed.