Stryker Trauma hires Scrub Tech

Anonymous

I'm currently working as an ASR in a major metropolitan area. Our manager decided to hire a well known and physician connected scrub tech. He was given A good sized territory and skipped the ASR step and moved directly to a sales position. Any thoughts on this?

<

I'm currently working as an ASR in a major metropolitan area. Our manager decided to hire a well known and physician connected scrub tech. He was given A good sized territory and skipped the ASR step and moved directly to a sales position. Any thoughts on this?

You're dumb enough to work for Stryker what makes you think you're smart enough to run your own territory?

I have a tiny territory and got 3 scrub techs jobs..... If you see someone good take advantage. Obviously an ASR who gets passed by is not well thought of. Sounds like you need to move on or keep making them money and realize your peaked out wherever you live.

You *must* be green. This happens everyday, regardless of the industry. If a company sees an opportunity to make money and has to circumvent a common practice to do it, the company will with no hesitation. Life isn't fair...get used to it.