Strategic account manager position

Contacted by recruiter for strategic account manager position. Can anyone share thoughts and potential compensation package especially around stock piece ?

I was ready to go with inflammation and next thing I know I get contacted by internal GILD for SAM position. I was told base up to 175 depending upon experience with target bonus of 40k and 30k a year in equity. I am in midwest and would have 6 states.

My potential regional was very classy with me. He also approached me about the SAM. I was told a bit differently. Base was $ 160 firm with target IC of $45 and potential equity of $50.

I was ready to go with inflammation and next thing I know I get contacted by internal GILD for SAM position. I was told base up to 175 depending upon experience with target bonus of 40k and 30k a year in equity. I am in midwest and would have 6 states.

I’m in Midwest too and told same thing. Looks like we will be competing for it. Better have good relationships with the big dogs..cause I do. With cell phones and plenty of texts to prove it.

I’m in Midwest too and told same thing. Looks like we will be competing for it. Better have good relationships with the big dogs..cause I do. With cell phones and plenty of texts to prove it.

ooooh! ooooh! ooooh! I’m getting hard!

cp superstar. It’s hard to remember coffee orders w/o the texts...

Your marketing teams deserve those awards. The selling was done before you hit the offices.

I don't market my product in any way resembling what marketing does. I don't use their pieces. I only use the PI and I have great relationships. I am a 12x winner. Explain it away all you want, but wherever I go, all I do is win.

I don't market my product in any way resembling what marketing does. I don't use their pieces. I only use the PI and I have great relationships. I am a 12x winner. Explain it away all you want, but wherever I go, all I do is win.

Well unfortunately for you- if that is even true- I got told this morning I'm the guy they are going with and to expect an offer soon. I rarely lose out on jobs in this space- too many relationships and I know too many people.

I am so good even though I am underpaid, that's why I am considering a jump. Problem is, the product isn't approved for anything in the hospital so I doubt they ever actually "promote" it.

Still, I am the best ever. All I do is win. And whine. But at least I win.

Lol Texts don’t mean a thing unless you can prove you know how to truly leverage those relationships and translate it into business. Lots of ppl have stale relationships that never lead to increased sales. I’m a hiring manager and have learned that hard way.