• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Stop being mean, this sucks for everyone

anonymous

I know this sucks, everyone. Seriously. It really sucks. I too started here with the best intentions. But it has not turned out that way. Hindsight is 20/20, and we could all say what should have been done differently. But being mean and attacking people personally is only making it worse.

YOU ARE STILL BEING PAID. So try to be patient.

So go walk your dog, go for a hard run, or eat brownie mix directly from the bowl -- whatever floats your boat and makes you feel a bit better.

I repeat -- IT SUCKS FOR EVERYONE! And no, this is not Deb.

<

I know this sucks, everyone. Seriously. It really sucks. I too started here with the best intentions. But it has not turned out that way. Hindsight is 20/20, and we could all say what should have been done differently. But being mean and attacking people personally is only making it worse.

So go walk your dog, go for a hard run, or eat brownie mix directly from the bowl -- whatever floats your boat and makes you feel a bit better.

You almost had me, Deb.

You know what is making it worse? Leaving people without purpose/meaningful work because Deb & company were too incompetent/dumb to plan for the most likely result of the NCD (almost identical to the rough draft).

Sure we are getting paid, but I am sure when you took your rose colored leadership class they also mentioned that the most important motivating factor isn’t dinero. It’s that people have a feeling of purpose: that they are meaningful and making an impact. That is the entire reason why front line managers exist. Biogen has destroyed that for their Adu field force.

First, I like being mean to people. I like to hurt their feelings. It makes me feel great! Also, I love to eat brownie mix directly from the bowl. Yum! Yum!