Still waiting to see if I get a job and coming back! F YOU BIOGEN

anonymous

I have been a great employee and yielded results yet you play games like this? If I get the job, trust me it will be temporary now! A-holes! Keep playing with everyone's lives.

<

I have been a great employee and yielded results yet you play games like this? If I get the job, trust me it will be temporary now! A-holes! Keep playing with everyone's lives.

I feel you. I was retained but interviewed for one of the jobs and they continue to string me along. I really can't believe it. I wanted to stay with Biogen in one form or another, but no more. I completely agree with an earlier post. Nothing but the good old boy system here. I regret the day I accepted the offer to join Biogen. The worst career move I have ever made and wish I would have stayed at my previous employer. Lesson learned.

Sadly I’m still waiting as well and tomorrow we are supposed to return all the belongings. It really is sad how they have treated all of us during this process. I thought Biogen was more credible than this.

Sadly I’m still waiting as well and tomorrow we are supposed to return all the belongings. It really is sad how they have treated all of us during this process. I thought Biogen was more credible than this.

They aren't. Only reason they dangled money to folks is that everyone realizes they were treated like shit and not valued. There isn't one person that is taking a job that intends on staying here. No one in their right mind would lower themselves. Yes, lower themselves. To reinterview when they tossed you out like a bag of garbage. Biogen showed their cards.

Glen ? Really running managed care from Idaho. Really? Have you seen the crackers qualifications? Joke

He isn’t leading reimbursement anymore. He got laid off a week after trying to sell the west region that Adu claims were starting to get paid by Novitas based on a single case in which HE WAS LITERALLY TOLD THE CLAIM WAS LIKELY PAID BY MISTAKE AND DIRECTED NOT USE IT AS EVIDENCE OF NOVITAS PAYING ADU CLAIMS. He is better suited for sales and not reimbursement.