• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Still think there is no global warning?

anonymous

22a9829ec36e7ff74d1fbc3dee8788a5

<

Your reply reminds me of the stories I hear about patients dying of Covid and going onto ventilators who think covid is a hoax. Seriously, you need to learn some things.

Your reply reminds me of the stories I hear about patients dying of Covid and going onto ventilators who think covid is a hoax. Seriously, you need to learn some things.
If your IQ were 50 points higher, you'd get it
Regional short-term weather cannot indicate a "global" long-term trend.
When you claim otherwise, it is solid proof of your clinically low IQ.

^^^ A scientific study about morons like you stated that:
"However, no single weather event can be unambiguously attributed to GW because climate change is measured across centuries using large-scale averages (e.g., annual mean global temperature). "
The Perception of Daily Temperatures as Evidence of Global Warming in: Weather, Climate, and Society Volume 9 Issue 3 (2017)

^^^ A scientific study about morons like you stated that:
"However, no single weather event can be unambiguously attributed to GW because climate change is measured across centuries using large-scale averages (e.g., annual mean global temperature). "
The Perception of Daily Temperatures as Evidence of Global Warming in: Weather, Climate, and Society Volume 9 Issue 3 (2017)

Bingo, there is no single event - there are multiple events, one of which is auto emissions.
We need to get to work on all of them dumbass. ;)

It doesn't matter what city YOU live in, Dumbass.
The discussion is about global climate
GFY— I blame people like you for the world’s ills. We were warned years ago about climate change but you remind me of those who wouldn’t believe earth was round. Only now I have to suffer the consequences of your stupidity and the politicians you elected. Al Gore was right— think how much better off US would have been had he been elected - well, he was but W stole it. 20 yers of a useless war, an economic collapse in 2008 and nothing at all done to curb CO2….hope you rot in hell

GFY— I blame people like you for the world’s ills. We were warned years ago about climate change but you remind me of those who wouldn’t believe earth was round. Only now I have to suffer the consequences of your stupidity and the politicians you elected. Al Gore was right— think how much better off US would have been had he been elected - well, he was but W stole it. 20 yers of a useless war, an economic collapse in 2008 and nothing at all done to curb CO2….hope you rot in hell
You’re a well rounded person - ignorant in many areas. :rolleyes:

Of course you do, Conspiracy Freak
If you "knew" your weather would be this hot years ago, why didn't you stop it ? According to you, your heroes Obama/Biden could have stopped the weather when your Hero party controlled the Senate and the House.
You deserve the hot weather then, you sniveling slime-ball. It figures that you still support Al Gore's insurrection attempt.