Steve L RSD - The Maniacal One!

Anonymous

Steve-O or to use his words- " this cat!" is an absolutely horrible and unethical RSD.
I guess you have to be in order to work for this company.

His mantra at the BEMs - Personal Accountability, Personal Accountability,,,,,,,,

You are personally accountable for gaining XR share from your customers - even if your top ones are Decile 1,2,3 Child/Adol Psychs.

He said and I have it recorded,"Pristiq will never be in the first position with any customer." If a customer is blocked for Pristiq then only discuss Seroquel XR" Just work your cSTP!"

Let me translate for Steve-O, - we gave you the cSTP. you cannot remove top customers even if they are child psychs - they might have a couple or 3 adult patients in their practice. Your discussions on XR should be centered on that 0.5% to 1% of their practice. Thats all we want. we are not expecting any confusion on the customers part about indications and certainly no spillover scripts in the under 18 segment.

Let me translate for Pfizer lawyer at the meeting - "I dont care if AZ is crazy enough to call on child psychs with Seroquel XR. They are on a CIA and they are still pushing the envelope. Must be cheaper to pay the fine. We at Pfizer are not as crazy as our new partner. Please dont promote Pristiq to child psychs.

Steve-O - God bless - your day will come.