• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Stay or Go?

the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know..
\\

True...... However, we all know that the devil, incarnate is AZ, and nothing else in this cruel world can be the worse for it. We also know that the entire pharma industry in a final fall that can only wind up even worse than now, with little chance of redemtion. Simply put, it is time to get out of pharma, providing you're not close to retirement or beyond the pale. Time is the question, not the status of the industry.

If you had an offer to jump ship and leave AZ for a job at another pharma company(with the same or slightly better pay), would you stay or go?

Leave immediately. AZ is the anti-Christ. They honestly will be happy you left b/c they will replace you with somebody cheaper and probably dumber. Remember, AZ weeds out people. They are only looking for a certain type of person to stay or promote. They want people that say "how high?" when they demand that you "jump". They don't want people that think freely. They want AZ robots that follow orders....until....they are through with you. There literally could not be a worse place in pharma that you could work. The whole industry is a joke....and....working at AZ is the asshole. Leave if you have any intelligence.

I ain't going nowhere!!!! We all have it made compared to people that actually have to work! Sit back people and think about it! We average half-days most days!! How would you like to be stuck in a cubicle for 9 hours a day!!!!!!! Yes, AZ has problems, but deal with it. Every week, I play golf or catch a movie on AZ'S TIME! We lie about calls like crazy, don't deny it!

Stay and milk this company/industry as long as you can, but, be working on a plan b! Enjoy the milk from AZ's teat!!!!!!!!!!! Off to the gym! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I ain't going nowhere!!!! We all have it made compared to people that actually have to work! Sit back people and think about it! We average half-days most days!! How would you like to be stuck in a cubicle for 9 hours a day!!!!!!! Yes, AZ has problems, but deal with it. Every week, I play golf or catch a movie on AZ'S TIME! We lie about calls like crazy, don't deny it!

Stay and milk this company/industry as long as you can, but, be working on a plan b! Enjoy the milk from AZ's teat!!!!!!!!!!! Off to the gym! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Remember, you get back in life what you give. Sounds to me like you and AZ are a marriage made in heaven and deserve each other. Good luck with that plan in life. Glad to hear AZ is infested with "teat suckers" like they are. They deserve it. Worst company for a sales person to ever work for. Anybody with a brain leaves there ASAP.

Why would you leave? We have the best pipeline in the industry.

Why would you stay is the better question. There are far better companies / industries to work for and in where a sales representative is a valued employee and is properly rewarded for their contribution. Additionally, there are far better companies to work for that treat it's sales force better and welcomes it when they are challenged. AZ represents none of this. Having previously worked at AZ for 2 the longest years of my life, it's mind numbing there. A monkey could literally do a sales rep's job there. That's how AZ set it up and the dopes that stay there want to be monkeys. A very pathetic company full of pathetic people. Only the smart ones realize their self worth and have respect for themselves and leave b/c they have the confidence to know they can make it anywhere. I've never worked for a company that constantly threatened it's sales force as much as AZ does. From the time you are hired and go through training to the time you've been in your territory for several years....it never ends....no matter how good you do. Go work in an industry where sales reps and their relationships with their customers is what is paramount and you can control your income / treatment / and sales career. AZ is loserville.

Why would you stay is the better question. There are far better companies / industries to work for and in where a sales representative is a valued employee and is properly rewarded for their contribution. Additionally, there are far better companies to work for that treat it's sales force better and welcomes it when they are challenged. AZ represents none of this. Having previously worked at AZ for 2 the longest years of my life, it's mind numbing there. A monkey could literally do a sales rep's job there. That's how AZ set it up and the dopes that stay there want to be monkeys. A very pathetic company full of pathetic people. Only the smart ones realize their self worth and have respect for themselves and leave b/c they have the confidence to know they can make it anywhere. I've never worked for a company that constantly threatened it's sales force as much as AZ does. From the time you are hired and go through training to the time you've been in your territory for several years....it never ends....no matter how good you do. Go work in an industry where sales reps and their relationships with their customers is what is paramount and you can control your income / treatment / and sales career. AZ is loserville.

Yes, a monkey could do our job, but as long as AZ doesn't know that, I will continue to take advantage of this stupid company as long as possible! I don't "value" them and I could give a shit if they "value" me! I work 3 to 4 hours a day, MAX! We all just work 3 to 4 hours a day! AZ knows it and they don't care. Why in the hell would anyone leave this setup! It's absolutely perfect! GOOOOOOO AZZZZZZZZ!