• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Stay far away from this company

anonymous

I worked in Recruiting for many years. The recruiters could care less about candidates. If recruiters care, they don't last long. The department is all about money, just filling positions quickly, not caring. There is big talk about developing you, but ZERO effort goes into that once you're on board. This company talks about their values, but there is no action at all. Bigotry, misogyny, bullying by management and cut throat actions are the only things prevalent at Syneos

<

Just do like I’m doing now. Take a virtual position with Syneos AND Ashfield at the same time and work two jobs without ever leaving your home!! It’s the best of both worlds!! Sometimes it can get a bit hectic if there’s overlapping meetings, etc. So far I’ve managed to strategically time my vacation days around any potential conflicts. Then there’s always the “ I don’t know what happened??? My connection was lost for the afternoon” wink! Wink! Days!! Yes, life is good!!

I worked in Recruiting for many years. The recruiters could care less about candidates. If recruiters care, they don't last long. The department is all about money, just filling positions quickly, not caring. There is big talk about developing you, but ZERO effort goes into that once you're on board. This company talks about their values, but there is no action at all. Bigotry, misogyny, bullying by management and cut throat actions are the only things prevalent at Syneos

I worked in Recruiting for many years. The recruiters could care less about candidates. If recruiters care, they don't last long. The department is all about money, just filling positions quickly, not caring. There is big talk about developing you, but ZERO effort goes into that once you're on board. This company talks about their values, but there is no action at all. Bigotry, misogyny, bullying by management and cut throat actions are the only things prevalent at Syneos[/
Leadership is the problem; at all levels I heard some nasty things taking place. The sale is the best thing to ever happen. Remember, THEY put themselves up for sale.

Stock is -15% the last five years too.

My buddy is one of the best salespeople I know, and he doesn't even get an interview from Syneos, despite having 15 years of experience, advanced degrees, and recommendations.

Well, I guess that is why the stock is so bad. It's easy to tell why companies fail. It really does come down to quality of talent within the organization and leadership.

Stock is -15% the last five years too.

My buddy is one of the best salespeople I know, and he doesn't even get an interview from Syneos, despite having 15 years of experience, advanced degrees, and recommendations.

Well, I guess that is why the stock is so bad. It's easy to tell why companies fail. It really does come down to quality of talent within the organization and leadership.

Sounds like your BUDDY is going balls deep with your throat!