• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

STAR question for Neuro interview

anonymous

Doesn’t anyone know the star questions asked during Neuro interview? I have 26 years in industry and I find it retarded they use star format during interview. That’s so big pharma

<

Doesn’t anyone know the star questions asked during Neuro interview? I have 26 years in industry and I find it retarded they use star format during interview. That’s so big pharma

If you have 26 years in industry and don't know how to answer interview questions in STAR format, then that's a you problem. On top of the fact that you lack the intelligence to find another word besides "r*tarded" and not realizing that Lilly IS big pharma shows you need to save yourself some time and look someplace else for employment

Has it been 26 years since you’ve interviewed for a Pharma job? Every Pharma company uses the STAR format interview questions - Big, small, or in between..If it bothers you so badly, then go work retail, or restaurants..

LoL what format would you like them to use? "Sell me this pen?"

Got a feeling you'd flunk that one too old timer.

If you have 26 years in industry and don't know how to answer interview questions in STAR format, then that's a you problem. On top of the fact that you lack the intelligence to find another word besides "r*tarded" and not realizing that Lilly IS big pharma shows you need to save yourself some time and look someplace else for employment