• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

St Louis interviews last week! Any news?

Layed off in jan 2009. Reapplied for expansion in the ST. Louis area. yYu would think I would take precedence over other non-Pfizer alumni, but was tossed out after first interview.
I wonder if I even had a chance to begin with or if it was a "check the box" situation where they could say we gave them a chance. Then they go with a less expensive model.

Layed off in jan 2009. Reapplied for expansion in the ST. Louis area. yYu would think I would take precedence over other non-Pfizer alumni, but was tossed out after first interview.
I wonder if I even had a chance to begin with or if it was a "check the box" situation where they could say we gave them a chance. Then they go with a less expensive model.

The same thing happened to me. It was just a public relations move to perform initial interviews and then say no.

Now that SG has been selected as the new outside head, and JM will (perhaps) determine the future of some products that may be located there and advise SG, what else of value does STL have given that PFE wants to shut down everything, if possible?

Now that SG has been selected as the new outside head, and JM will (perhaps) determine the future of some products that may be located there and advise SG, what else of value does STL have given that PFE wants to shut down everything, if possible?

J Merson - that can't be possible. Therapeutic vaccines is as an epic disaster. Pfizer won't touch that.