SPI interview with Karl Keller!!!

Anonymous

Interviewing with Karl Keller at SPI on Friday? Anybody have any suggestions? And yes ,I read the previous threads on SPI. I need more specific ideas on how to sell myself to him. What are his hot buttons? Etc . Thank you in advance.

<

You don't want the job. They have lost their main product line and most importantly it is not a good company to work for. There has been a lot of bad things said but for the most part it is true. Some of it might be an exaggeration in some post but it is a terrible work environment. Karl is not the worst manager of the group but there is a reason he has been there so long. Can't get hired anywhere else and he is stuck and depressed.

I would not take the offer if one is given.

If Karl is not the worst manager then be very afraid . He is horrible , does not listen , accounts hate him and ask that he not be brought back - ever . He has the personality of a stump. He used to sell bicycles if that tells you anything! I understand why nobody would hire him.

Don't waste your time. Not even worth showering for. He is the worst interviewer ever. His role plays are comical. Most of the time I would say go for the interview experience but not in this case. You will gain nothing . Move on down the road.