Specialty Rep Inflammation

anonymous

Can someone tell me more about this position. How many drugs? What’s the base and potential commission structure and how is commission paid out. Also, what are the benefits, vacation etc. Does Amgen shut down in December? What’s management like? How many times do you ride with managers etc. Is Amgen a solid company etc. Trying to see if this is a good fit. TIA

<

Can someone tell me more about this position. How many drugs? What’s the base and potential commission structure and how is commission paid out. Also, what are the benefits, vacation etc. Does Amgen shut down in December? What’s management like? How many times do you ride with managers etc. Is Amgen a solid company etc. Trying to see if this is a good fit. TIA
That is a lot of questions. Two drugs. Base anywhere from 100–1 30. Lots of vacation and yes shut down in summer and winter. The rest is variable. You won’t know if it is a good fit until you are here

That is a lot of questions. Two drugs. Base anywhere from 100–1 30. Lots of vacation and yes shut down in summer and winter. The rest is variable. You won’t know if it is a good fit until you are here

Is base salary anywhere from 100-130k For Sr Specialty Reps across all the divisions? INBU, BCBU and CV? I saw on the website KAM Key Account Manager for Bone Health

does a KAM pay more than $130k base?
Thank you

Is base salary anywhere from 100-130k For Sr Specialty Reps across all the divisions? INBU, BCBU and CV? I saw on the website KAM Key Account Manager for Bone Health

does a KAM pay more than $130k base?
Thank you

don’t know for sure but I think base salaries for KAM roles are higher. Yes...base range similar...probably the same.... across those divisions.