• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Specialty rep- GI

anonymous

I know Allergan is kind of a shit show right now, but I see a lot of openings for GI specialty positions. What's the average base salary for specialty? Is it on par with the rest of the industry or is it super low like I've heard primary care is?

<

Specialty at allergan is a laughing stock. The pay is not what a regular rep at another company makes. Run away. mid 70's to cover two territories no thank you. This company is a bad place to be.

Specialty at allergan is a laughing stock. The pay is not what a regular rep at another company makes. Run away. mid 70's to cover two territories no thank you. This company is a bad place to be.

Mid $70s is correct.
Hospice reps in my territory make mid $70s lol. Allergan is the bottom of the industry in base pay. Plus a layoff across the board coming again first Q next year.