Special Guest Star at the debate tonight - LOL

Vagitarian

120908266_10223806949179805_6794397888089227862_n.jpg

<

And according to Steve Schmidt the Republican turned NO Trumper, the fly is historically the mark of the devil. OMG
No, supporting child sacrifice ie abortion which Biden and Harris enthusiastically do is the real mark of the Devil.
According to your insane “reasoning” picnics are now black masses. Yeah you’re THAT stupid!

No, supporting child sacrifice ie abortion which Biden and Harris enthusiastically do is the real mark of the Devil.
According to your insane “reasoning” picnics are now black masses. Yeah you’re THAT stupid!
So why is Trump touting the drug which he says cured him made from embryos from aborted babies??? Got an answer you devil worshipper???

So why is Trump touting the drug which he says cured him made from embryos from aborted babies??? Got an answer you devil worshipper???
Yes, you pathetic little moral and mental midget. The same cure could have derived from spontaneously aborted babies and likely from adult stem cells as well. There’s nothing special about the abortion element here. Besides I nuked your pathetic little stunt in another thread. This is no different than receiving the organs of a murder victim. Doesn’t mean you approve of murder. Now run along before I have to embarrass you some more.

Yes, you pathetic little moral and mental midget. The same cure could have derived from spontaneously aborted babies and likely from adult stem cells as well. There’s nothing special about the abortion element here. Besides I nuked your pathetic little stunt in another thread. This is no different than receiving the organs of a murder victim. Doesn’t mean you approve of murder. Now run along before I have to embarrass you some more.
You don't embarrass me. You are obviously mentally and spiritually challenged if you support this sorry excuse for a president and his pathetic hypocritical VP

You don't embarrass me. You are obviously mentally and spiritually challenged if you support this sorry excuse for a president and his pathetic hypocritical VP
Just because you’re to stupid to understand that you’ve been embarrassed doesn’t mean you haven’t been. I certainly have. An assertion without any reasoning means you lose!