• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Speak up culture is dead!!

<

I’m tired of it all! The other day, I went shopping at Marshall’s. They had a sales display of rainbow products. There was a coffee mug that stated ‘Love Wins’ with a rainbow sprouted on the side. YES, it is commercialized as some new religion. BUT Love didn’t Win. It was Lust that won. And all I wanted was to shop in peace from this rainbow world!

I’m tired of it all! The other day, I went shopping at Marshall’s. They had a sales display of rainbow products. There was a coffee mug that stated ‘Love Wins’ with a rainbow sprouted on the side. YES, it is commercialized as some new religion. BUT Love didn’t Win. It was Lust that won. And all I wanted was to shop in peace from this rainbow world!
The takeaway is that you shop at Marshall's.

NEVER speak up! Not even on the “anonymous” GIOS survey. They drill the responses down to the group level then the managers guess who wrote which negative answers. Sometimes they attribute a negative response to the wrong individual and the wrong person is punished. It’ll bite you in the ass every time! Just smile and give them what ever metric they’re asking for and fly under the radar.

I was on a copromote w Genentech. They have to be the most worthless group of individuals I’ve ever had to deal with, from the woke, diverse idiots in marketing to the lazy, clueless sales team. That place is a sinking ship. Nice job on the ecosystem, final nail in the coffin!

There isn't one person who has anything nice to say about working here. Sad that a great company chose to destroy itself. Even the strictest "yes men" are now miserable. Outside companies holding it against employees that Genentech is on their resume. Solid, tenured, talented, genius people were put through psychological hazing in the six months long interview process to try to stay in the ecosystems, which were a facade for downsizing, because the chosen ones were based on popularity with a few people in San Francisco. Customers don't even know who their reps are. Epic fail.

Genentech culture is dead. NRD is the worst! Speak up and get put on the shit list. NB refuses anonymous surveys. Like we are going to tell you the truth..Hell no!
gSpeak is a lie!