• Wed news: 2025 Medicare drug price negotiations. BioAge Labs aiming at $180M IPO. Merck Keytruda colorectal cancer flop. Sanofi gets bids for consumer health unit. Novo Nordisk CEO in Senate hot seat. See more on our front page

South FL Business Development Manager

<

Recruiter said it's for cosmetic. Best territory in FL I guess with worlds biggest user? Figure that's prob not true coming from them. Any insight?

Ha! Recruiters must be the biggest sales people out there! "Best territory in FL?" Ask the recruiter how many times in the last few years that territory has been in the top 10% of ranking / bonus paid. I can save you the time; ZERO.

Ha! Recruiters must be the biggest sales people out there! "Best territory in FL?" Ask the recruiter how many times in the last few years that territory has been in the top 10% of ranking / bonus paid. I can save you the time; ZERO.

Na that's false. The former rep in the territory is now the manager. Best one in the state. Go for it!

Na that's false. The former rep in the territory is now the manager. Best one in the state. Go for it!

When you say "best one in the state" what are you basing this on? I checked on the attainment report and it isn't that great based on quota attainment, although I'm sure S. Miami is a great place to live (weather, beaches, etc).

The reason there is a high turnover is because the RM is looking to hire only hotties. If you are a guy forget it. He also doesn't want to pay you a high salary cause the products sell themselves. If your docs aren't writing Botox then they just got off a spaceship from another planet.

You obviously havent seen the BDMs that had that territory in the past. Not hotties.

The reason there is a high turnover is because the RM is looking to hire only hotties. If you are a guy forget it. He also doesn't want to pay you a high salary cause the products sell themselves. If your docs aren't writing Botox then they just got off a spaceship from another planet.