Source? Donald Trump's own mouth

Vagitarian

At a campaign rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on August 18, 2016.

"On political corruption, we are going to restore honor to our government. In my administration, I am going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law," Trump said during his campaign rally in Charlotte, NC on 08/18/2016.

<

"On political corruption, we are going to restore honor to our government. In my administration, I am going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law," Trump said during his campaign rally in Charlotte, NC on 08/18/2016.
Anyone who continues to follow this man is a dirty rotten traitor.

I don’t see how people can say the Dems persecuted him. He clearly knew what he was doing was illegal.
He did it anyway and tried to cover his tracks like a child. He brought this on himself. Melanie was wise to up her pre-nup.

I don’t see how people can say the Dems persecuted him. He clearly knew what he was doing was illegal.
He did it anyway and tried to cover his tracks like a child. He brought this on himself. Melanie was wise to up her pre-nup.

Vag, what happened to you? You sound so logical. .

Reactions: Vagitarian

Vag, what happened to you? You sound so logical. .

Hah!
I assume this is a parody of Libs.
WTF is logical?
It's reality.
My one -time party is spewing nonsense.
They're already talking pardons?
Pardons assume guilt.
You can't make this shit up. :cool: