Something about to break soon?

Anonymous

I feel like we are facing the calm before the storm. Manager acting distracted. Heard there was a hiring freeze but just saw 6 jobs posted TODAY! I speak to my partners and they just don't care anymore. We have new drugs coming so I did feel like we were fine but not anymore.
I see cuts by end of year to make share holders happy!

<

I feel like we are facing the calm before the storm. Manager acting distracted. Heard there was a hiring freeze but just saw 6 jobs posted TODAY! I speak to my partners and they just don't care anymore. We have new drugs coming so I did feel like we were fine but not anymore.

quit reading cafepharma.....nothing going down. bunch of panaroia

Well Duh! Making the shareholders happy is the #1 goal of every company, followed closely by very generous executive compensation. Employees like us are just a burden - we are there to be used and abused as needed, then booted out. And that's the American way!