• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Someone please take over embarrassing company LinkedIn! What a joke!

anonymous

Whomever is in charge of Sun’s LinkedIn do you not know anything about social media corporate branding? Look at Abbvie, Lilly, Janssen, Novartis, Sanofi, etc., if you need ideas. Where is US presence? I cringe every time I see a Sun post! It’s embarrassing! Nothing is ever relevant, informative, or would make anyone think we have our stuff together.

<

Whomever is in charge of Sun’s LinkedIn do you not know anything about social media corporate branding? Look at Abbvie, Lilly, Janssen, Novartis, Sanofi, etc., if you need ideas. Where is US presence? I cringe every time I see a Sun post! It’s embarrassing! Nothing is ever relevant, informative, or would make anyone think we have our stuff together.

It’s being run by the folks in Mumbai - staffed 24/7/365

It’s being run by the folks in Mumbai - staffed 24/7/365

My friend, you are most definitely a weak trailer trash american racist. You think that’s funny my friend?
You’ll feel the wrath soon and will bow down to us begging to not be fired. We hire brown and asian for a reason, you goat shit shoveling coward.

My friend, you are most definitely a weak trailer trash american racist. You think that’s funny my friend?
You’ll feel the wrath soon and will bow down to us begging to not be fired. We hire brown and asian for a reason, you goat shit shoveling coward.

Just wait until your senior leadership is criminally charged. India will be cow-towing before the American government and extradite the scum. #arrestabhay #arrestdilip #arrestuday #arrestvalia #arrestdesai

Some current employees have removed Sun from their LinkedIn. That may be hard to explain to future employer but I guess people have it on resume but don’t want to be publicly linked to Sun.

OMG! I’m just reading this....LMFAO