Somene gonna be flippin' now - LOL

Vagitarian

In a court filing Thursday a Russian company indicted early this year referred to a “nude selfie” obtained by the special counsel. :p

<

This forum is his/her life. Reminds me of a schmuck from Topix who posted leftist drivel endlessly because he had no one who could stand his ignorant judgemental personality in reality.

This forum is his/her life. Reminds me of a schmuck from Topix who posted leftist drivel endlessly because he had no one who could stand his ignorant judgemental personality in reality.

Says Mr Anon who has way more posts than I do...…….:p

And who won't select a handle because he is embarrassed to have us count his posts.:cool:

Says Mr Anon who has way more posts than I do...…….:p

And who won't select a handle because he is embarrassed to have us count his posts.:cool:

There are several anons on here. Grow up and deal with it.

I do t think any of us anons are embarrassed other than being embarrassed for you as we watch you constantly make a huge fool of yourself.

There are several anons on here. Grow up and deal with it.

I do t think any of us anons are embarrassed other than being embarrassed for you as we watch you constantly make a huge fool of yourself.

Then why do you keep replying? Hmmmm? Cat got your tongue? If I wasn't here this place would be dead. :cool: