So Screw is more with new comp plan as current plan is fraud as well

Anonymous

So you want us to be motivated over presidents club and being in that top % but you rework the goals in mid stream of the current year. So if I start out well and beat my #s you come in an retool my goals up for last two terms of the year.

So why in the hell would anyone listen to their fake ass DM or RD or any of you fake home office bozos about making presidents club when the goals are a moving target within the year???

A year goal is a year goal. I mean set them and then walk away. I mean why do you think reps lie about working? Oh because you screw us this way. Big mistake

Oh and also I like how one rep shoots up the rankings because of a depot or distribution order out of a central location where a massive DDD order hits but that rep has nothing to do with why that order took place.

You better make sure it is legit or those reps and dms letting that happen will get shit canned.

I know who you are. And so does management

<

Poster is absolutely correct.

They shift your goals mid year so why even get motivated about an end of year award

I told my Manager. Don't even discuss with me as its all a fixed game.

Didn't a rep and manager recently get fired for allowing DDD improper data and a load order to send them up the rankings?

Yea good luck with that

This company could care less about us move on or milk it. I now work 3 days a week and make 160k I am happy with that.

Just milk it. Everyone is. The reps who work 30 hours a week or double what I work make an extra $3000 in bonus a year. that's 750 extra hours for $3000 or $4 a hour before taxes. THINK ABOUT IT. Have fun with the kids.

Just milk it. Everyone is. The reps who work 30 hours a week or double what I work make an extra $3000 in bonus a year. that's 750 extra hours for $3000 or $4 a hour before taxes. THINK ABOUT IT. Have fun with the kids.

Then you better f'n figure out how the hell those of us who work in Hem/Onc 3 or less days a week (2-3 hours average/day) make money plus bonus.

I know who works and who doesn't - the ones putting in those hours you speak of are those reps in trouble...

We all see the payouts - we all know.

Maybe somebody around here works more than 10 hours week... 750 hours for 4 dollars more? Hahahaha boy we have some dumb reps. Nobody works more than a few hours a day a few days a week.

Back to the original point. How can you have moving goals mud year and expect someone to think big picture about securing a high level award in the end

And the new comp plan is so obvious. Under performers get fired with severance. You are losing the company therefore you are terminated

The Novartis severance hand outs , sex discrimination payouts, the OT payouts. They are all finished.

Now it's you under perform to our plan. We pip you. You get fired. That simple

Agreed sakes job but when the firms are spending money that has not be earned yet you get into these situations where forecasting becomes a three month measuring stick and goals are way out of line

Last time I checked pharmaceuticals for medical care of in need patients wasn't a stock market industry.

Obviously someone high up doesn't want to pay you idiots. Are you people so ignorant as to not see what is crystal clear right in front of your blank faces ? Apparently the same someone(s) don't care if you quit or cry like the little wankers that you are. The $$$ is probably reallocated to some more pressing need that doesn't include bonus for you sloths.
In closing deliver your donutz & STFU!

Obviously someone high up doesn't want to pay you idiots. Are you people so ignorant as to not see what is crystal clear right in front of your blank faces ? Apparently the same someone(s) don't care if you quit or cry like the little wankers that you are. The $$$ is probably reallocated to some more pressing need that doesn't include bonus for you sloths.

Ahmen !

This idiot is not working.They can only pay me the salary and I'll work 10 hours a week.Keep the bonus because I enjoy the free time.