• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

So I got a displaced persons car.....

<

I get a displaced persons car and there is horrible smell in the vehicle.
Found dirty cat litter in the spare tire area. Febreez can't touch it ....wow

Grocery stores usually sell stuff in the Pet Food isle that you can use to get rid of cat urine in carpeting. Check and see what you might be able to pick up there. If nothing else, pet supply stores like Petco should have something. I'd call your manager and ask to have the car detailed. The displaced rep shouldn't have done that. It was pretty immature and they could have lost their severance for it.

I'd say that cat piss is a health hazard and make 'em give you a new car.
Email L Miller and get have bi expense the car detail. Shouldn't be a big deal unless smell doesn't go away and you'll need an ozonator in there running with ac on full blast. Just like what the asshole said above, since it's free people treat that car like shit without any thoughts or care what they are doing to other people property. Best of luck.

I get a displaced persons car and there is horrible smell in the vehicle.
Found dirty cat litter in the spare tire area. Febreez can't touch it ....wow

Ha, ha!!! Funny stuff. BI is probably testing you to see how committed you are to the company. Fall in line and suck it up. Cat pee or not. Stink or not. You work for BI and you should wear the name proudly on your chest!!! It is truly classic.

what kind of child does this kind of thing? My car is being picked up next week and I just washed it and vaccumed the interior. I am grateful to have had this vehicle since 6/28. They could have pulled them all immediately...I hope they do find out whose car it was. Asshole should lose his severance just for being an idiot. SMH.

what kind of child does this kind of thing? My car is being picked up next week and I just washed it and vaccumed the interior. I am grateful to have had this vehicle since 6/28. They could have pulled them all immediately...I hope they do find out whose car it was. Asshole should lose his severance just for being an idiot. SMH.

Bootlicker.

I agree completely with you. I can't believe how immature these people are. Downsizing happens in pharma - grow up and show a little class.

+1

i was displaced and want mine to be spotless. This is pharma. BI letting us use our car until(Aug26th) for me is unheard of. Wish you were getting mine has 45k and looks brand new. Don't want to chance anything with my severance either.

So, you are passive enough to get jerked around and left twisting in the wind for months by this company and wash the car spotless after getting treated like this.

Keep thanking the abusers in your life, it is your choice to do so. I fight shit with shit.

So, you are passive enough to get jerked around and left twisting in the wind for months by this company and wash the car spotless after getting treated like this.

Keep thanking the abusers in your life, it is your choice to do so. I fight shit with shit.

They told reps in February your job will be coming to an end in 5 months. Please go find another job. If you stayed and were laid off then either your head was in the sand or you liked to roll the dice. Sounds like that guy rolled the dice and lost and now is somehow pissed at the company for his roll of the dice? That is bullshit. The company didn't jerk around anyone they up-front, honest, and as transparent as you could be. The individual made a poor choice and from the antics this individual did to his company car then, at least to me, the company made a great choice in letting them go.

What do people want? Seriously. If the company called you in the field and said turn in your stuff you are all done, or said wait by the phone next Tuesday, you are done, or said hey in 5 months you probably wouldn't have a job. Which one of those is the best of a bad situation????? To anyone that is rational it's the one that gives you 5 months pf pay to go look for a job. You losers that are complaining are some dumb-fucks. No sales = layoffs. It's not a complicated formula involving calculus.