• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

So Carolina woman assaults black teen

You don’t want to play this game. Do you know how many black teen assaults white person stories I can find to post????

Quit while you’re behind. I don’t support such thuggish behavior by anybody toward anybody but you live in a glass house on this one so just stop before you get really humiliated

You don’t want to play this game. Do you know how many black teen assaults white person stories I can find to post????

Quit while you’re behind. I don’t support such thuggish behavior by anybody toward anybody but you live in a glass house on this one so just stop before you get really humiliated

Just curious, what was she so pissed about anyway and also, why did she assault the officers? Was she drinking?
Seems like a waste of time spending the day in jail instead of at the pool for nothing.