Slow process

anonymous

Anyone else dealing with an incredibly slow interview process? TA asked what my availability was for an in person interview. I responded and haven’t heard back for 3 days.

<

The HR and recruitment teams (Talent Acquisition Partners) are a joke - they ghost candidates, do not keep them updated on progress, they lie about "manager placing the role on hold".

So far so good with the recruiter, interviews etc. No complaints at all. Also, I will say that the way the interviews are being done by the AZ Managers is open, polite, genuine and understanding of our time. As opposed to the countless interviews I have had with other pharma companies, both small and large, who take sheer delight in grilling, tag teaming good cop/bad cop torture...

So far so good with the recruiter, interviews etc. No complaints at all. Also, I will say that the way the interviews are being done by the AZ Managers is open, polite, genuine and understanding of our time. As opposed to the countless interviews I have had with other pharma companies, both small and large, who take sheer delight in grilling, tag teaming good cop/bad cop torture...
I have a very good experience with the recruiter. They told me it would take some time to get back to me & it took 3 weeks. But I got the information. They've got a lot of open roles to fill and less people to work on. Show some patience

I have a very good experience with the recruiter. They told me it would take some time to get back to me & it took 3 weeks. But I got the information. They've got a lot of open roles to fill and less people to work on. Show some patience

you sounds like a recruiter that is unapologetic that you work for a shit big pharma company.