Sketchy Sleep BU?

anonymous

Things are strange. The overlords are continuing to drive IH sales on the basis of salt only. It is not a major selling point, but they seem to not understand that. Over two decades and we do not know how the drug works for any disease either. Feels like the company is just waltzing by since docs seem to be just as clueless anyway.

Thinking it’s time to go as many colleagues have dropped like flies too..

<

We have a monopoly on IH for another 2 or 3 years and it’s not just sodium but efficacy too. I’m worried that when the other generic Xyrem hit the market we will lose a lot.

In Jorge we trust!

We have a monopoly on IH for another 2 or 3 years and it’s not just sodium but efficacy too. I’m worried that when the other generic Xyrem hit the market we will lose a lot.

In Jorge we trust!
Will be hard to know for sure with Wakix and Lumryz on the horizon. At least the former has fairly easy access, so I can anticipate a % loss of scripts to them in 2025.

Things are strange. The overlords are continuing to drive IH sales on the basis of salt only. It is not a major selling point, but they seem to not understand that. Over two decades and we do not know how the drug works for any disease either. Feels like the company is just waltzing by since docs seem to be just as clueless anyway.

Thinking it’s time to go as many colleagues have dropped like flies too..
Clearly you’re not part of the Sleep BU