• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Singulair bonus

<

Well why don't you go out and sell some jackass.

In case you are really as ignorant as your post. Here are the facts. Merck implemented a 95% PPO threshold for bonus payout for Singulair. This is unprecedented in my 10 plus years with the company. If your DISTRICT is below 95% you all receive nothing. So "jackass," we stopped receiving samples in March and the company increased the objective precipitously for many regions for the first half of the year. Furthermore the Singulair portion of our portfolio only accounts for 10% of our bonus...IF you are above 95% PPO. But you will lose HALF of your total SIP if you are below 95% as a district. Therefore it was set up to be a fourth detail product behind Janumet XR and Nasonex. So genius, if you are not in sales I will share some reality with you... The actual percentage of getting in a 4 product discussion with ANYONE is negligible. Not to mention the RFM budget was also cut in half so not as many lunches. Are you tracking with me yet tough guy? The company set up a system where approximately half of the PORT 1 Districts would lose half of their annual bonus. Yet they told us at 1S that don't worry last year only two districts in the nation ended up below 95%. So I ask anyone out there who isn't a douchbag to answer...I s your District in danger of losing half of your Bonus???

Poster # 3 is spot on. # 2 must be from a gravy train area where the entire portfolio is exclusive on their state medicaid and they actually think their solo efforts are making a significant difference on results. there are many situations where districts are above 100% PPO on Dulera & Nasonex but at risk of losing entire SIP due to the singulair factor. great idea for an incentive program.