Signing Your Performance Review/Read at bottom of Page

<

Ok Sparky, hot diggy dog for you. I have only been here 2 years and wasn't aware. It is good to know that if you have been here 10 years you know that. Post it next time and grab a treat on the way.

But if you don't go thru official appeals process (which you have no chance of winning), it becomes the truth!!!

You are so right. HR only cares about the company and doesn't know what the hell is going on with you or your territory. Their mind is made up before you ever speak with them. This is the worst managed pharma company ever, no wonder it is sinking!

Novartis HR only hires the dregs everybody else fired. They hired a former HR person from a previous employer and she must have lied on her application. I know for a fact that she was fired for bad performance yet Novartis hired in her a heartbeat.

You are so right. HR only cares about the company and doesn't know what the hell is going on with you or your territory. Their mind is made up before you ever speak with them. This is the worst managed pharma company ever, no wonder it is sinking!

you want an example of a sinking drug company, check out Merck...

After there Schering merger, it all went to hell fast...

Thanks for the update Sparky...I've only known that for like 10 years.

Um, it clearly says above the signature line that the signature only verifies that you have received the doccument and that by signing it you are in no way agreeing to the contents within. So I hope that you have only been at Novartis for 10 years because if its been longer, you're either illiterate or completely oblivious.