SI?? Bonus statements??

Are they waiting to find out who else is quitting before they release SI and give us our bonus statements?? We do still get our bonus tomorrow right?

nope. I heard from my RD two days ago that the bonus payout is now 8/20/2021 and it was updated in salesforce which of course they never communicated until it was asked this week by a few people on my time. According to them it’s taking longer because of the txr/OXR bonus and Qelbree bonus. I would like to hear SI but again, they don’t communicate anymore.

nope. I heard from my RD two days ago that the bonus payout is now 8/20/2021 and it was updated in salesforce which of course they never communicated until it was asked this week by a few people on my time. According to them it’s taking longer because of the txr/OXR bonus and Qelbree bonus. I would like to hear SI but again, they don’t communicate anymore.

WHY do I have to learn about when I’m getting paid from CAFE PHARMA..??? Supernus you suck!!!!

This place is incredible. Nothing surprises me anymore. Every time someone quits (which is pretty damn often these days) they site lack of transparency as a reason. And yet, here we are.

Good luck with the shitty sales force you're gonna be left with when your top reps with good resumes continue to gtfo of here!

Sweetie we need more time to pinpoint exactly how much we are going to cut bonuses. Not our fault the reps can't sell worth a shit!

this person again. I would like to see you try and sell. You can’t, you stand in the corner of offices awkward while office staff and HCPs can’t stand managers. At least they respect and like the reps even with a crap product.

this person again. I would like to see you try and sell. You can’t, you stand in the corner of offices awkward while office staff and HCPs can’t stand managers. At least they respect and like the reps even with a crap product.

Preach!! This guy hates his mom because she neglected him as a child so he grew up to hate all women.

Sweetie we need more time to pinpoint exactly how much we are going to cut bonuses. Not our fault the reps can't sell worth a shit!

mr. sweetie, you just can’t get enough we will spank your behind up and down the street. Not your fault we can’t sell? It’s not our fault that RE & his “team” scrub lists multiple times yet we have been sent to places where targets haven’t been employed at in 5-10 years. Hmmm…. Pretty sure that’s an expensive waste of time. Not to mention the company as a whole will not acknowledge there IS a pandemic going on, maybe the bean counters should have accounted for that.

So, here is the final assessment of this company. I have worked for many places before that have lacked the resources and skills to achieve certain goals. HOWEVER, this place is by far the absolute worst. This company died when VV left. Mr. Sweetie guy, you don't have to be so bitter. we get it, you hate women. we also get it, you think this company is the best thing that happened to you. you are right, this is as good as it will ever get for you. do us all a favor and change your tune.

So, here is the final assessment of this company. I have worked for many places before that have lacked the resources and skills to achieve certain goals. HOWEVER, this place is by far the absolute worst. This company died when VV left. Mr. Sweetie guy, you don't have to be so bitter. we get it, you hate women. we also get it, you think this company is the best thing that happened to you. you are right, this is as good as it will ever get for you. do us all a favor and change your tune.

So broken

RD: " The product isnt garbage. Your DCA is garbage. Increase that and your numbers will follow"

right?

but I just made 6 sales calls and only 1 “counted”.

and I just got 3 new writers but no compensation for them.

and 7 new scripts and no compensation for them either.

sorry I can’t give YOU starter kits but if your COLLEAGUE is here well then HE can have some…yeah I know you see more children than him, it’s embarrassing to be this nonsensical.

sell to EVERYONE and we will pay you for a fraction of your work. If we feel like it. And you’ll never know if we cheated you out of money. It’s likely we will Bc we have.

where’s sweetie boys explanation?

right?

but I just made 6 sales calls and only 1 “counted”.

and I just got 3 new writers but no compensation for them.

and 7 new scripts and no compensation for them either.

sorry I can’t give YOU starter kits but if your COLLEAGUE is here well then HE can have some…yeah I know you see more children than him, it’s embarrassing to be this nonsensical.

sell to EVERYONE and we will pay you for a fraction of your work. If we feel like it. And you’ll never know if we cheated you out of money. It’s likely we will Bc we have.

where’s sweetie boys explanation?

sweetie boys mom just called him upstairs to eat. He'll be back in a sec

Everyone has to stop letting this sweetie guy get to you. I can guarantee he’s not a RD or even a current employee. He’s not responding because he is relishing in your anger. Don’t feed the animals or they will keep coming back for more.