• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Shutting down scientific debate is hurting the public health:

Thanks for posting! Great article.
The science is clear - masks don’t work. And Covid isn’t the Black Death.
Kids should be in school and most adults of working age should be back in the job. There is no need for Draconian long lasting lock downs that destroy our economy.
With some rare exceptions upon which you don’t base public policy this is still just a bad flu. Fatality rate is the same roughly. Most people it kills are at or above average life expectancy.
We don’t bat an eye when WITH a vaccine we lose 60-70 k some years. And yes, some of those are healthy kids and adults like died under Obama and H1N1.
Grow up, follow the science which is what I’ve done and move forward!

Kids should be in school and most adults of working age should be back in the job. There is no need for Draconian long lasting lock downs that destroy our economy.
With some rare exceptions upon which you don’t base public policy this is still just a bad flu. Fatality rate is the same roughly. Most people it kills are at or above average life expectancy.
We don’t bat an eye when WITH a vaccine we lose 60-70 k some years. And yes, some of those are healthy kids and adults like died under Obama and H1N1.

LMFAO - yes, look at all the Trump team that came down with it - from Trump to Christie and now Rudy G.
Now - how many Dems came down with it? Masks work - use 'em !!!

Reactions: Vagitarian

LMFAO - yes, look at all the Trump team that came down with it - from Trump to Christie and now Rudy G.
Now - how many Dems came down with it? Masks work - use 'em !!!
And the healthcare system is at the braking point. Our healthcare workers are stressed to the max. A lot of them will be treated for PTS. When you face so many deaths it affects you as if you were in a battle, they are.

Here they are. One by one. Wear a mask and err on the side of caution:

Who has tested positive for coronavirus in Trump's orbit

Why? Why not wear garlic? After all that would err in the side of caution and be just as effective! LOL!
And didn’t you bash HCQ? Taking that has much more evidence to support it and if we’re erring on the side of caution......
But what I find funniest of all is that you’ll wear a mask, erring on the side of caution, but I bet you don’t wear a condom to follow the same principle.

Why? Why not wear garlic? After all that would err in the side of caution and be just as effective! LOL!
And didn’t you bash HCQ? Taking that has much more evidence to support it and if we’re erring on the side of caution......
But what I find funniest of all is that you’ll wear a mask, erring on the side of caution, but I bet you don’t wear a condom to follow the same principle.

They used HCQ on Trump, it didn't work, they had to go to Dexamethasone then Remdesivir to get him up and running again.

Next ! ;)

Sparky - always the loser. Always.

Wow! What a pathetic dodge on Remdesivir! I accept your concession! :p:D

Not a dodge at all. You said HCQ would work, it didn't. Remdesivir is $1220 and MAY shorton the disease by a day. Dexamethasone helps. If HCQ was so effective why didn't the Trumpet buy tons of it instead of the vaccine? Most people won't even take the vaccine when available. They'll try almost anything if they're sick, even HCQ which Trump proves does not work. Remdesivir works but not cost effective. What are they using on Giuliani genius? I heard he's faking it because he's tired of Republican judges discrediting him. :rolleyes:

Not a dodge at all. You said HCQ would work, it didn't. Remdesivir is $1220 and MAY shorton the disease by a day. Dexamethasone helps. If HCQ was so effective why didn't the Trumpet buy tons of it instead of the vaccine? Most people won't even take the vaccine when available. They'll try almost anything if they're sick, even HCQ which Trump proves does not work. Remdesivir works but not cost effective. What are they using on Giuliani genius? I heard he's faking it because he's tired of Republican judges discrediting him. :rolleyes:
This is pathetic even by your standards! You don’t know if HCQ worked or not! At this point it has better support than Rem! But regardless you’re actually stupid enough to come on a drug rep site and argue a “one dog study”. Even if it didn’t work on Trump and it MAY have, doesn’t mean it works on nobody! Once again your stubbornness leads to stupidity. Quit while you’re behind!

This is pathetic even by your standards! You don’t know if HCQ worked or not! At this point it has better support than Rem! But regardless you’re actually stupid enough to come on a drug rep site and argue a “one dog study”. Even if it didn’t work on Trump and it MAY have, doesn’t mean it works on nobody! Once again your stubbornness leads to stupidity. Quit while you’re behind!

The 'one-dog' happened to be the president who has touted it as almost universally effective.
His doctors said there wasn't a response so they went to the next drug. Their words, not mine studmuffin. :p